The Horizon Europe Cluster 4 digital NCP Network - active since 1996.
Ideal-ist is the international Horizon Europe Cluster 4 digital National Contact Point (NCP) network, supporting research and innovation activities for the EU Framework Programmes. The network includes more than 65 partners from Member States, Associated Countries, Eastern European Partner Countries (EEPC), Mediterranean Partner Countries (MPC), and other countries throughout the world.
- Long-standing experience in EU Framework Programmes (Ideal-ist was established in 1996)
- Expertise in proposal writing and project management
- An international quality team to support proposers, e.g. to better focus proposals
- Ideal-ist information services: Briefings, Social Media, Work programme information, Events
- Brokerage events with pre-scheduled meetings
- Full proposal check events with experienced evaluators
- Pre-Proposal Check: A new tool to check proposal outlines
- Toolbox. A tool to support proposers during the whole application process from project idea to project completion and future planning
- Topic Tree. A tool that helps you identify historical and future links to call topics and offers background information provided by Ideal-ist and the EC Funding and Tenders Portal
Ideal-ist supports small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises, academia, research organisations, non-profit organisations, public administrations, and consultancies in
- Interpreting the Cluster 4 digital Work Programme of Horizon Europe
- Submitting project ideas in line with the topics of Horizon Europe
- Building consortia