2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit
On the Road to 6G
08-11 June 2021, Porto, Portugal
The 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 30th edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; and 6G Wireless Summit, in its 3rd edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and by the European Association for Signal Processing.
With the motto "On the Road to 6G", the conference focuses on all aspects of telecommunications ranging from 5G deployment and mobile IoT to 6G exploration and future communications systems and networks, including experimentation and testbeds, as well as applications and services. 2021 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, globally attracting in the last years more than 1.300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results, and an exhibition space of more than 1.500 m2 with more than 70 exhibitors, for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within research projects from EU R&I programmes.
The conference will be held in Porto, Portugal, from 8 to 11 June 2021. We invite you and your colleagues to submit a paper to the conference, as well as proposals for workshops, special sessions and tutorials, by 29 January 2021.
The key dates are:
- 2021 Jan 29 - Papers submission for regular oral sessions
- 2021 Jan 29 - Proposals for workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 2021 Mar 12 - Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 2021 Mar 12 - Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions, and tutorials
- 2021 Apr 05 - Notification of acceptance of papers and posters
- 2021 Apr 16 - Final paper submission
The conference will include:
- regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore), the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-papers;
- workshops, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-workshops;
- special sessions, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-special-sessions;
- poster sessions, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-posters;
- tutorials, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-tutorials;
- panels https://www.eucnc.eu/panels/;
- keynote talks https://www.eucnc.eu/keynotes/;
- demos and exhibitions, the call being at available at https://www.eucnc.eu/call-for-exhibitors-demos;
- technical pitches at coffee breaks from exhibitors.