Important: Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19, the conference has been postponed to late summer/early fall 2021.
Riga Technical University together with the HPCEuropa3 project, University of Tartu, and KTH Royal Institute of Technology cordially invite you to the 4th Baltic HPC and Cloud Computing conference in Riga on 23-24 April, 2020. This year the conference will feature a lot of new topics – including talks on innovative uses of HPC and Cloud computing and presentations about HPC/Cloud computing services ranging from EuroHPC supercomputers to Machine learning. The conference will be especially relevant for different research communities that use HPC, including students, HPC experts and companies.
Why you should attend?
- A great venue for networking – leading HPC and Cloud Computing community members from Baltic and Nordic countries will be present;
- Unmatched access to the finest HPC minds from Baltic and Nordic countries;
- Latest HPC and Cloud Computing information that you can apply when you return to work;
- Source of inspiration for new ideas and practical uses of HPC and Cloud Computing;
- Practical workshops on HPC and Cloud Computing;
- Meet with leading specialists and solve your HPC or Cloud Computing issues on the spot;
- Riga is an architectural pearl of the Baltic!
When: April 23-24, 2020 (Important: Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19, the conference has been postponed to late summer/early fall 2021.)
Where: Riga, Latvia
Organizers: co-organized by Riga Technical University (RTU), HPCEuropa3 project, University of Tartu (UT) and KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Fee: Participation is free of charge.