We would like to invite you to join the online AI, Data and Robotics Partnership launching event that will be organised in collaboration with the European Commission and the AI, Data and Robotics Association (Adra), on Thursday 25 November 2021, 10:00am-12:15pm CET.
The launch event is a direct follow-up of the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding last June between the European Commission and Adra that establishes the co-programmed partnership that will serve as European focal point for AI, Data and Robotics.
We are inviting a panel of high-level speakers from industry, research and policy to provide their view on the opportunities of European AI, Data and Robotics . Additionally, we will be informing you about the upcoming activities and opportunities within the partnership, and present you the membership options of Adra.
10:00-10:05 am: Opening of the event
10:05-10:15 am: Official opening by the European Commission (top level)
10:15-10:25 am: Official opening by Marina Bill, President of Adra
10:25-10:45 am: Practical presentation on Adra and the AI, Data, and Robotics Partnership
10:45-10:55 am: Videos presenting the founding members
10:55-11:25 am: Keynotes
- Leonore Gewessler – Federal Minister for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology
- Karlo Ressler - Member of the European Parliament and Vice-president of AIDA
- Pekka Ala-Pietilä - Chair of the EU High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence (2018-2020)
11:25-12:10 pm: Panel discussion
- Nozha Boujemaa - Global Digital Ethics and Responsible AI Director at IKEA
- Francesco Ferro – CEO at PAL robotics
- Daniel Sáez Domingo - Strategic Intelligence & Technology Transfer Director at Instituto Tecnológico de Informática and Member of the Board of Directors of Gaia-X
- Christian Guttmann - Head of AI and Data Science at TietoEvry
12:10-12:15 pm: Conclusion
Interested in finding out more about Adra and the AI, Data and Robotics Partnership? Interested in becoming a member of Adra?
Please register here and join us on the 25 of November!
To know more about Adra: https://adr-association.eu