NN International Conference is a world-class event in Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies established in 2004. NN21 focuses on the latest advances on N&N by promoting profound scientific discussions between experts from different disciplines and market leaders. You are encouraged to join NN21 and discuss your R&D&I efforts, network with key Academia, Research and Industry players in the field and advance the creation of innovative concepts and collaboration opportunities.
NANOTEXNOLOGY 2021 will be a Hybrid event, combining both Live (On-site) and Virtual (On-line) presentations and participation.
Visit the event website for details.
NANOTEXNOLOGY is the largest technology, networking and matchmaking annual event in Europe and it includes the premier and Internationally established events:
- International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN21) 6-9 July
- International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE21) 5-8 July
- International Conference on 3D Printing, 3D Bioprinting, Digital & Additive Manufacturing (I3D21) 7-8 July
- International Summer Schools "N&N, OE & Nanomedicine" (ISSON21) 3-10 July
- NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2021, 5-9 July
- Business Forum, 6-8 July
- Matchmaking Event, 7 July
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. NANOTEXNOLOGY brings together over 2,000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business, technical and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.